Monday, January 16, 2012

Suspiria International Trailer



For Jan. 15....watched it on my new Blu Ray player.

Also saw the DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK remake.

I never saw the original [was only a very little kid when it was broadcast] but this was only average. I can see why it didn't do well, although I cannot see why it got an R rating. Supposedly it was for "pervasive scariness." During the 80s the ratings people were really tough on horror films, and thing have seemed to loosen up over the past several years [and it's not been as big of a deal since whatever is cut out is made available on video] but maybe things are back to how they were. This really should only be a PG-13 which is what the filmmakers thought they were going to get.

Worth a rental I guess, but kinda blah overall.

Semi-watched MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE (the MST3K version)

No comments:

Post a Comment